150GRS Flybarless SystemUse for T-REX 150
• 6-axis Gyro: 3-axis gyroscope + 3-axis accelerometer using a superior ARM Cortex-M4 32-bits processor. 3D feeling is superior while auto-level ability is also agile and stable.
• Attitude Auto-level Mode: While there is no stick input for helicopter, the heli will auto-level and still keep at horizontal position, which is suitable for beginners.
• Rescue Mode: While wrong stick input is given or heli is in trouble, or you are in panic, activate the rescue mode by flipping a switch on the radio to keep helis at a level position.
• 3D Flying: Brand new DFCS (Direct Flight Control System) Contorller allows to control real time flight. Strong Cortex-M4 Processor allows T-REX 150 to fly just like big scale helicopters.
• Built-in Receiver: Futaba S-FHSS 2.4GHz System.
• Plug-in Receiver (Required): Compatible with Spektrum DSM2/DSMX, JR DSM2/DMSS satellite
• Must use with:
- 150X Brushless ESC (AN-225601)
Operating voltage range: 2S Li-Po
Operating current consumption: <100mA @ 5V
Rotational detection rate: 2000°/sec
Rudder yaw detection rate: 2000°/sec
Sensor resolution: 16BIT
Operating temperature: -20°C ~ +65°C
Operating humidity: 0% ~ 95%
Swashplate Support: MODE H-1
Receiver Support: ALIGN / Futaba S-FHSS、DSM2 / DSMX / DMSS
Transmit Distance: In open space without interference <150M
• 1x 150 Main Control Board
• 1x 150 Receiver Board