Any modeler's pit or field box is better equipped with the 32-Tip Multi-Driver. It works with the hardware fasteners most commonly found in popular R/C drones, park flyers and RTR vehicles. The tool also has many household uses – such as watch, jewelry and eyeglass repair. The anodized aluminum handle conveniently holds 15 short-shank, double-tip bits, with a bit stored in the “in use” position. Sizes are clearly marked on all bits, which provide a wide selection of tips for slotted, hex, Phillips, Pozidrive and Torx (or “star”) heads. Simply rotate the end cap of the handle to remove the bit you need. Bit shanks lock onto the adjustable-length shaft with a push for easy attachment and removal. Don't worry if your work surface isn't level – the handle's shape keeps it from rolling away when not in use.
• A useful tool for every pit and field box!
• Includes the most-needed tips for working on R/C drones, park flyers and vehicles, as well as watches, jewelry, eyeglasses and more.
• Anodized aluminum handle holds 15 short-shank, double-tip bits – another bit stores in the “in use” position.
• Comes with nine tip options for Torx (or “star”) screw heads.
• Bit shanks lock onto the adjustable-length shaft with a push, for easy attachment and release.
• Sizes are clearly marked on each bit – rotate the handle's end cap to remove the one you need.
• No-roll design keeps the Multi-Driver in place on your workbench.
Double-tip bits have two tips with the sizes indicated
• PH000 / 1.5 mm slotted
• PH00 / 2.0 mm slotted
• PH0 / 2.5 mm slotted
• PH1 / 3.0 mm slotted
• PZ0 / 3.5 mm slotted
• PZ1 / 4.0 mm slotted
• .050” hex / 0.7 mm hex
• 0.9 mm hex / 1.5 mm hex
• 2.0 mm hex / 3.0 mm hex
• 2.5 mm hex / 4.0 mm hex
• 3/32” hex / 1/16" hex
• T-4 / T-8 Torx
• T-5 / T-9 Torx
• T-6 / T-10 Torx
• T-7 / T-15 Torx
• 1.0 mm slotted / T-20 Torx