Freewell DJI MAVIC AIR FILTERS - ALL DAY - 8PACK• High-end optical glass material used for premium quality footage
• Double-sided multicoated lens ensures sharp and clear images at all times
• Excessively lightweight construction for no negative effect on gimbal
• All Day Pack contains – ND4, ND8, ND16, CPL, ND8/PL, ND16/PL, ND32/PL and ND64/PL
• Efficient SCREW-ON system for easily attaching
• Designed for use with DJI Mavic Air mini drone
• Lifetime warranty
HOW IT HELPS
The DJI Mavic Air Filters All Day 8 Pack from Freewell consists of 8 (EIGHT) drone camera lens filters which are essential for capturing high-quality footage and images in all types of daylight conditions. This pack contains ND (Neutral Density) filters which are helpful in slowing down the shutter speed of the camera by restricting the amount of light entering the camera lens in a gradual manner. The CPL (Circular Polarized Lens) filter works to prevent unwanted reflections from naturally reflective surfaces outdoors, such as windows, water bodies and snow, to impair the picture quality. The hybrid filters – ND/PL – incorporate the excellent features of ND and PL filters to give crystal-clear photographs and videos when you film outdoors.
• ND4 filter (0.5 grams) – The ND4 filters works to reduce the amount of light hitting the camera sensor by 2 f-stops. This makes it efficient for capturing crystal-clear images in cloudy and overcast skies.
• ND8 filter (0.5 grams) – The ND8 filter from Freewell helps to limit the amount of light entering the camera lens by 3 f-stops, making it effective to capture excellent quality footage in slightly cloudy skies.
• ND16 filter (0.5 grams) – The ND16 filter is designed to reduce the amount of light entering the camera lens by 4 f-stops, which makes it essential for capturing sharper images in normal bright daylight conditions.
• ND8/PL filter (0.8 grams) – The ND8/PL hybrid filter from Freewell is helpful in cutting back light entering the camera lens by 3 f-stops. This makes it efficient for capturing high-quality footage in occasionally sunlit skies. The lens is also helpful in preventing unwanted reflections to impair the quality of the footage.
• ND16/PL filter (0.8 grams) – The ND16/PL filter is designed to reduce the amount of light hitting the camera sensor by 4 f-stops, making it an excellent choice for capturing cinematic videos in bright sunny conditions outdoor. The PL aspect of this filter allows you to avoid the undesired reflections from outdoor reflective surfaces, giving you clear and sharp images.
• ND32/PL filter (0.8 grams) – The ND32/PL filter from Freewell is meant to reduce the amount of light hitting the camera sensor by 5 f-stops, making it the right choice for capturing amazingly clear images in brightest sunlit conditions. The PL factor in this lens filter prevents unwanted reflections from lowering the quality of the images you capture.
• ND64/PL filter (0.8 grams) – The ND64/PL filter is an excellent choice of filter for capturing objects in motion effectively. It helps to slow down the shutter speed to a level which adds a natural ‘blur’ motion to the captured object. The PL part of the filter helps to avoid any unnecessary reflections from naturally reflective surfaces to hamper the quality of your footage.
• CPL filter (0.8 grams) – The CPL filter from Freewell is an excellent way to avoid unwanted glare from reflective sources to lower the picture quality of your drone.
The DJI Mavic Air Filters All Day 8 Pack is an excellent and efficient camera lens filter pack which takes care of all your daytime aerial photography needs.