Freewell DJI Mavic 2 Pro Filter Bright Day 4 Pack• Razor Sharp optical glass used to ensure optimal quality aerial images
• 16 Layers multicoated optical glass lens filters ensures crystal clarity in captured footage
• Super lightweight CNC ring used in construction prevents adverse effect on gimbal
• Freewell Gear Bright Day Filter Kit includes – ND128, ND256 , ND400 & ND1000 filters
• Simple SCREW-ON system for easier attaching/detaching
• Designed for use with – DJI Mavic 2 Zoom drone
• Lifetime warranty
• Mavic 2 Pro ND8/PL filter – The ND8/PL hybrid filter from Freewell Gear is designed to restrict the amount of light entering the camera lens by 3 f-stops. It helps to capture sharp and clearer images even in bright sunny conditions outside. It also helps to prevent unwanted glare from marring the quality of your footage or image.
• Mavic 2 Pro ND16/PL filter – The ND16/PL hybrid filter from Freewell Gear is meant to reduce the amount of light hitting the camera sensor by 4 f-stops. This helps to capture well-balanced and cinematic images in very bright sunlight conditions, especially in the afternoon and early morning. The filter also provides protection from unwanted reflections of windows or water bodies.
• Mavic 2 Pro ND32/PL filter – The ND32/PL filter from Freewell Gear is an excellent way to decrease the drone camera’s shutter speed by 5 f-stops, thus slowing down the shutter speed effectively. This helps to capture sharp and vividly colorful images, in the brightest sunlit conditions. With this filter, you can also capture the much-desired ‘motion blur’ effect which gives your footages a truly cinematic look, apart from protecting your images against unwanted glare from natural surfaces which reflect light.
• Mavic 2 Pro ND64/PL filter – The Freewell Gear ND64/PL hybrid filter is effective for slowing down the camera shutter speed to its lowest. This is an excellent way to add the ‘motion blur’ effect which we dream about. It is also effective in preventing unwanted reflections from windows, snow, water bodies, etc from spoiling the image quality.