Freewell DJI Mavic 2 Pro Filter Standard Day 4 Pack• Razor Sharp optical glass used to ensure optimal quality aerial images
• 16 Layers multicoated optical glass lens filters ensures crystal clarity in captured footage
• Super lightweight CNC ring used in construction prevents adverse effect on gimbal
• Simple SCREW-ON system for easier attaching/detaching
• Designed for use with – DJI Mavic 2 Zoom drone
• Lifetime warranty
• Mavic 2 Pro ND4 filter– The ND4 filter for DJI Mavic 2 Pro from Freewell Gear helps to slow down the shutter speed by 2 f-stops. This is excellent for capturing crystal-clear photographs when the weather is overcast or fairly cloudy, with lower daylight.
• Mavic 2 Pro ND8 filter – The Freewell Gear ND8 filter for DJI Mavic 2 Pro is designed to reduce the amount of light hitting the camera sensor, which slows down the camera’s shutter speed by 3 f-stops. This is extremely helpful in capturing realistic and sharp images, especially in cloudy daylight conditions.
• Mavic 2 Pro ND16 filter – The DJI Mavic 2 Pro ND16 filter from Freewell Gear decreases the amount of light entering the drone camera lens by 4 f-stops. This is helpful in balancing the image perfectly and capturing sharp footage in normal daylight conditions. Apart from slowing down your shutter speed, the ND filters are also effective in avoiding the unwanted ‘jell-o’ effect which is often seen in footages captured without ND filters.
• Mavic 2 Pro PL (Polarized Lens) filter – The PL filter from Freewell Gear for DJI Mavic 2 Pro is excellent in preventing the unwanted glare from reflective surfaces, such as water bodies, snow or even glass windows, when flying outdoors.