Freewell DJI Mavic 2 Zoom Filter All Day 8 Pack• Razor Sharp optical glass used to ensure optimal quality aerial images
• 16 Layers multicoated optical glass lens filters ensures crystal clarity in captured footage
• Super lightweight CNC ring used in construction prevents adverse effect on gimbal
• Freewell Gear Bright Day Filter Kit includes – ND4, ND8, ND16, CPL, ND8/PL, ND16/PL, ND32/PL and ND64/PL filters
• Simple SCREW-ON system for easier attaching/detaching
• Designed for use with – DJI Mavic 2 Zoom drone
• Lifetime warranty
• Mavic 2 Zoom ND4 filter– The ND4 filter for DJI Mavic 2 Zoom from Freewell Gear helps to slow down the shutter speed by 2 f-stops. This is excellent for capturing crystal-clear photographs when the weather is overcast or fairly cloudy, with lower daylight.
• Mavic 2 Zoom ND8 filter – The Freewell Gear ND8 filter for DJI Mavic 2 Zoom is designed to reduce the amount of light hitting the camera sensor, which slows down the camera’s shutter speed by 3 f-stops. This is extremely helpful in capturing realistic and sharp images, especially in cloudy daylight conditions.
• Mavic 2 Zoom ND16 filter – The DJI Mavic 2 Zoom ND16 filter from Freewell Gear decreases the amount of light entering the drone camera lens by 4 f-stops. This is helpful in balancing the image perfectly and capturing sharp footage in normal daylight conditions. Apart from slowing down your shutter speed, the ND filters are also effective in avoiding the unwanted ‘jell-o’ effect which is often seen in footages captured without ND filters.
• Mavic 2 Zoom CPL (Circular Polarized Lens) filter – The CPL filter from Freewell Gear for DJI Mavic 2 Zoom is excellent in preventing the unwanted glare from reflective surfaces, such as water bodies, snow or even glass windows, when flying outdoors.
• Mavic 2 Zoom ND8/PL filter – The ND8/PL hybrid filter from Freewell Gear is designed to restrict the amount of light entering the camera lens by 3 f-stops. It helps to capture sharp and clearer images even in bright sunny conditions outside. It also helps to prevent unwanted glare from marring the quality of your footage or image.
• Mavic 2 Zoom ND16/PL filter – The ND16/PL hybrid filter from Freewell Gear is meant to reduce the amount of light hitting the camera sensor by 4 f-stops. This helps to capture well-balanced and cinematic images in very bright sunlight conditions, especially in the afternoon and early morning. The filter also provides protection from unwanted reflections of windows or water bodies.
• Mavic 2 Zoom ND32/PL filter – The ND32/PL filter from Freewell Gear is an excellent way to decrease the drone camera’s shutter speed by 5 f-stops, thus slowing down the shutter speed effectively. This helps to capture sharp and vividly colorful images, in the brightest sunlit conditions. With this filter, you can also capture the much-desired ‘motion blur’ effect which gives your footages a truly cinematic look, apart from protecting your images against unwanted glare from natural surfaces which reflect light.
• Mavic 2 Zoom ND64/PL filter – The Freewell Gear ND64/PL hybrid filter is effective for slowing down the camera shutter speed to its lowest. This is an excellent way to add the ‘motion blur’ effect which we dream about. It is also effective in preventing unwanted reflections from windows, snow, water bodies, etc from spoiling the image quality.