Freewell DJI Mavic 2 Zoom Filter Standard Day 4 Pack• Razor Sharp optical glass used to ensure optimal quality aerial images
• 16 Layers multicoated optical glass lens filters ensures crystal clarity in captured footage
• Super lightweight CNC ring used in construction prevents adverse effect on gimbal
• Freewell Gear Standard Day Filter Kit includes – ND4, ND8, ND16 and CPL filters
• Simple SCREW-ON system for easier attaching/detaching
• Designed for use with – DJI Mavic 2 Zoom drone
• Lifetime warranty
• Mavic 2 Zoom ND4 filter– The ND4 filter for DJI Mavic 2 Zoom from Freewell Gear helps to slow down the shutter speed by 2 f-stops. This is excellent for capturing crystal-clear photographs when the weather is overcast or fairly cloudy, with lower daylight.
• Mavic 2 Zoom ND8 filter – The Freewell Gear ND8 filter for DJI Mavic 2 Zoom is designed to reduce the amount of light hitting the camera sensor, which slows down the camera’s shutter speed by 3 f-stops. This is extremely helpful in capturing realistic and sharp images, especially in cloudy daylight conditions.
• Mavic 2 Zoom ND16 filter – The DJI Mavic 2 Zoom ND16 filter from Freewell Gear decreases the amount of light entering the drone camera lens by 4 f-stops. This is helpful in balancing the image perfectly and capturing sharp footage in normal daylight conditions. Apart from slowing down your shutter speed, the ND filters are also effective in avoiding the unwanted ‘jell-o’ effect which is often seen in footages captured without ND filters.
• Mavic 2 Zoom CPL (Circular Polarized Lens) filter – The CPL filter from Freewell Gear for DJI Mavic 2 Zoom is excellent in preventing the unwanted glare from reflective surfaces, such as water bodies, snow or even glass windows, when flying outdoors.