Servo BL750H High Voltage Brushless• Rudder servo with .0.032sec/60° ultra high speed response, pushing the extreme.
• Utilizes brushless motor design for fast speed, high efficiency. And with the absence of brush wear, the longevity of servo is greatly increased.
• Supports 7.4V high voltage to provide optimal speed and torque performance of the brushless servo.
• Designed specifically for helicopters, with highest specifications on the market:
- 0.032sec/60° ultra fast speed and 7kg-cm monstrous torque, allowing helicopter to perform with faster and higher precision.
• Ultra high 12 bits signal resolution for excellent precision and smoothness.
• Hardened high strength superalloy gears that increase the lifetime.
• Aluminum alloy mid case construction for instantaneous heat dissipation, maintaining servos high efficiency.
• Supports both analog and digital control signals.
• Suitable for T-Rex 550 / 600 / 700 rudder use.
• Stall torque: 5.0kg.cm (6.0V) / 7.0kg.cm (7.4V)
• Motion speed: 0.045sec/60° (6.0V) / 0.032sec/60° (7.4V)
• Rating voltage: DC 4.8V - 7.4V
• Temperature range: -20°C ~ +60°C
• Dimension: 40.3 x 20.1 x 38.7mm
• Weight: 66g
• Servo rudder piece x 3
• Set screw x 1
• Rubber damper x 4
• Brass grommet x 4
• Tapping screw for servo x 4