T-REX 150X TA Super ComboAligns smallest and most petite 3D helicopter T-Rex 150X, carries the same superior pedigree and design concept that originated from the successful T-Rex line of helicopters. Featuring strong power, superior flight control stability, and equipped with high end components, far exceeding any other helicopters currently on the market.
Integrate 6-aix gyro, receiver, ESC and Bluetooth controlling system. Set up and update the flight parameter settings via APP Interface. Support for mobile devices, iOS & Android allows easy set up and adjustment to flight parameter settings. The APP makes firmware updates easier to install. Download the FREE APP to get the latest firmware update with additional improved functions. Main motor KV value is increased to 9000KV to deliver outstanding power, torque, and high efficiency with low power consumption delivering outstanding performance. The tail motor provides superior tail authority out performing all other micro helis on the market.
ALIGN A10 is AFHDS (Automatic Frequency Hopping Digital System) 2.4GHz transmitter provided with 10 channels. The stick and holder are designed based on ergonomic bringing much smoother control. Completed function with the mode of helicopter / aircraft / multicopter. Logical and simple control interface, and easy to set up.
Miniature size, control precision that resembles the larger helicopters, enables you to enjoy flying inside a confined space. Beginners can even enjoy this with ease by just turning down the speed. The innovative breakthrough T-Rex 150X will bring you a new dimension of flying enjoyment.
Features T-REX 150X TA
• Integrate 6-aix gyro, receiver, ESC and Bluetooth controlling system. Set up and update the flight parameter settings via APP Interface.
• Support for mobile devices, iOS & Android allows easy set up and adjustment to flight parameter settings. The APP makes firmware updates easier to install. Download the FREE APP to get the latest firmware update with additional improved functions.
• It adopts high precision CNC metal assemble with high end aesthetics and superior flight performance.
• Adopt industrial rich-fiber PA material improves the strength and hardness by three times over the original. The new material increases the thickness of the frame structure, reduces warpage, and abrasion while improving impact resistance.
• 4G digital micro servos are specially design for the T-REX 150X to increase micro helicopter control speed, precision, and torque output.
• 150X all metal CNC CCPM swashplate adopts specific embedded technology for fixing bearings, improves the structure strength, and zero slop. The swashplate can withstand 40kg of tension which significantly enhances its durability and lifetime.
• Main motor KV value is increased to 9000KV to deliver outstanding power, torque, and high efficiency with low power consumption delivering outstanding performance. The tail motor provides superior tail authority out performing all other micro helis on the market.
• The new upgraded anti-impact nylon skids improve its toughness, providing the ability to withstand any hits or impacts!
• The Li-po battery uses a series/balancing design, resulting in efficiency and high discharge capabilities due to machine inspection to match cells.
• To deliver outstanding flight performance the main blades are manufactured with high-strength industrial fiber composite material with an added aluminum sleeve to decrease torsional stress, and improving durability.
• New tail motor plug mount makes maintenance easy.
• For ease of control the T-REX 150 is equipped with Attitude Mode. Enable Attitude Mode to avoid flip overs during flight. Flip a switch takes over to keep the heli at a level position. These new features make learning to fly more enjoyable, allowing you to practice more flight maneuvers, speeds your ability to learn, and boost flying skills. Fly with Confidence!
• Equipped dual output function, it allows two batteries charging with 1A current in the same time. Balance charging is good to prevent the situation of over-charging or under-charging for a single cell. Auto-detected charge status display. The auto-detected function of low voltage for power storage. Reverse polarity protection and short circuit protection.
• Brand new 150 carry box is special design for T-REX 150 helicopter, features easy to carry and storage, this attractive small box can be storage a helicopter and its necessary flying parts which included 6 batteries, 3 hexagon screw drivers, 2 pair main blades, charger and a small parts box, you can easy and clear to know inside situation just need a glance at its transparence cove.
Features A10 Transmitter
• Automatic Frequency Hopping Digital System, AFHDS is a highly developed remote signal transmission system, providing long range, minimizing interference, with lower power consumption.
• The frequency range of the system is 2.408 ~ 2.475 GHz. The wave band is separated from 160 independent frequencies. The transmitter uses 16 different frequency and 160 different frequency hopping algorithms. Each time the transmitter is powered on a different frequency hopping scheme is used allowing the transmitter to avoid interference of the transmission signal.
• Each transmitter has unique ID code when binding to the receiver, the receiver saves this unique ID code and only accepts a signal transmitted by the saved ID code transmitter. This process avoids receiving another transmitter signals and significantly enhance the anti-interference ability and security.
• A roll style slider is used to scroll through menu options providing a quick setup.
20 models memory with either Chinese or English interface, three aircraft options (helicopter/airplane/multicopter), Modes 1-4 available with optional direction output, set buzzer warnings, and supported firmware upgrade.
• Up to four electronic timmers. Ergonomic design for comfortable feel and smoother control. The transmitter case is matte black with spined red control sticks to give a unique, and stunning look.
• This system uses a high-quality gain antenna covering the entire available bandwidth. With high sensitivity receiver, the system can effectively avoid long-distance transmission signal interference.
• Adopted low power rated electronics and a highly sensitive receiver chip. The transmitter frequency module uses an intermittent transmission signal to reduce transmission power and increase battery life dramatically. Provided charging port, simulator support, and firmware update ability.
Specifications T-REX 150X TA
Main Blade Length: 120mm
Main Rotor Diameter: 271mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 45mm
Motor Pinion Gear: 10T
Main Drive Gear: 78T
Drive Gear Ratio: 1:7.8
Weight (w/o Battery): 55g
Specifications A10 Transmitter
Modulation: 2.4GHz AFHDS 2A
Support Models: Helicopters, Multicopters and Fixed Wing Aircrafts
Frequency: 2.408 ~ 2.475 GHz
Transmission Distance: <1000M (In wide and no RF interference places)
Input Voltage: 4.0V ~ 6.0V
Weight: 485g (w/o battery)
• 1x T-REX 150X DFC
• 2 Sets Main Blade
• 1 Set Tail Blades
• 1x 150M Main Motor (9000KV/1107)
• 1x 150M Tail Motor (8000KV/1103)
• 1x DS155 Digital Servo
• 2x DS150 Digital Servo
• 1x Remote Extension
• 2x 7.4V Li-Po 300mAh Li-Polymer Battery
• 1x 150 Carry Box-Black (292x160x69mm)
• 2x 1.3mm Hexagon screw driver (Blue/8.2g) x 2
• 1x 0.9mm Hexagon screw driver (Red/8g)
• 1x Parts box E (78.5x60.9x21mm)
• 1x Parts box A (52x40x12mm)
• 1x A10 Radio Control System
• 1x CH150X Li-Po Charger